- Wojciech Mitkowski, AGH University, Krakow,
- Krzysztof Oprzędkiewicz, AGH University, Krakow
"Fractional order calculus: applications in modeling and control"
Results of recent investigations show, that fractional – order models
better describe real dynamic systems, than integer – order models. The
fractional – order approach appears in a number of modified physical
laws, describing phenomena from electricity, solid-state physics, heat
Our minisymposium is dedicated to present selected results from
application a fractional order calculus in modeling and control of
dynamic systems. Particularly the following problems are going to be
- Optimal control of fractional order systems,
- Identification of fractional order models,
- Fractional order control algorithms and their implementation at different platforms (PLC/PAC, FPGA, microcontrollers).